Woo hoo, been gone a minute but baby I’m back. I have been travelling a lot with work so I’ve been too tired to update this but I am done travelling for a bit so now, I’m all yours. I’ve been getting a few emails and texts from friends asking what to wear to Easter this Sunday so I wanted to share a few ideas and tips… Most of you will be with family and friends so you want to look nice but of course, not over the top.
A few things to remember before choosing your outfit for Easter:
1. Outfit- This is a family event, dress conservative/chic. Kids, aunts, uncles, grandparents… no one wants to see your low cut tops, super short skirts and fake lashes at Easter Brunch.
2. Hair- You should look effortlessly pretty. Voluminous, well groomed, but nothing too big or over the top glam.
3. Make Up- Your make up should be done nicely, but again nothing too bold. If you want a pop of color try a bare eye (Mascara only) with a bold lip (Hot pink, coral etc). Overall think bronzed, pastels, sheers, shimmers etc…
4. Shoes- Unless you are going to a formal brunch or outing, I would personally wear a cute flat with your outfit. Nothing screams out “I’m trying too hard” more than a 5 inch heel to a casual family lunch. If you are having a nicer meal, at an outside venue, feel free to wear a reasonable heel.
5. Nails- Right now bright nails are IN! You can’t really go wrong with your polish color right now, it’s Spring and the brighter the better! Hot pink, purple, coral, teal, yellow, orange… all cute options!
Now that I went over a few tips, here are a few examples of what I would wear to Easter brunch:
Making Maritime Striped Dress- $40.00 Guess Wedge- $54.99
Naughty Monkey Shoreline Sandal- $65.00 Shop Belina Chain Necklace- $32.00
Chevron Print Dress- $41.00 Luichiny Tan Heels- $69.99
Naughty Monkey Illusion Flats- $70.00
Spot the Hot Polka Dot Dress $45.00 Jessica Simpson Heels- $89.99
Naughty Monkey Precious Delight- $30.00
Blaque Label Peach Maxi Dress- $135.00 Michael Antonio Heels- $49.99
Naughty Monkey Expressed Flats- $70.00
Sundaes Best Peach Dress- $43.00 Holly 41 Mint Pumps- $25.00
Naughty Monkey Legendary Sandals- $50.00
And now for a few cute lipstick looks…
I hope my tips helped, wishing everyone a Happy Easter <3