Finally, after working all week and all weekend long, I got to celebrate my 30th, ugh yes 30th… birthday yesterday! I know it was a milestone of a birthday but honestly, all I wanted to do was sit in the sun and drink champagne with my friends so, that’s exactly what I did. I love brunches and after hearing tons of great things about Queenstown in Little Italy, I decided to host my birthday brunch there.
Queenstown is a great place to have a birthday brunch at because:
- The actual building looks like an old Victorian cottage which makes for a cute setting.
- It’s in Little Italy so it’s just a few blocks to the water and if you go on Sunday’s you can hit up the Farmer’s Market after.
- They serve unique, decorative cocktails. Pineapple orange or blood orange mimosas anyone?
- They offer traditional breakfast items that are not only delicious but are also prepared in their own unique way.
- They have both indoor and outdoor seating so depending on your mood you can either stay cool inside or get some sun on their outdoor patio.
Besides being a little too hot outside, it really was the perfect birthday brunch and I would highly recommend Queenstown to anyone wanting a cute venue to host a brunch at. My only tip would be that if you do want to sit outside, it does get pretty hot out there so dress appropriately.
To view their food and drink menu click here.
Pineapple orange mimosa time.